Dr. Jacquie Smiles is offering a dental school student scholarship program of $500 to eligible students who are currently registered at an officially accredited University or College.
In order to qualify for our dental scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 17 years old
- Be enrolled at an accredited 4-year educational institution at the undergraduate level
- Applicants must be attending a university based in the United States and/or dental laboratory technology, dental hygiene or dental assisting program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Be a legal resident of the US
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0
Please write an essay on why you deserve a dental scholarship program and how you plan to use it. Please limit your essay to 2,000 words.
Your application should include:
- Digital copy (MS Word or PDF file format) for publication
- First & last name, email address & phone number printed with your cover page
- Statement or transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA)
Scholarship Selection Process
How do we select a winner for our Dr. Jacquie Smiles Dental Scholarship? Submissions will be read and evaluated by Dr. Jacquie Smiles & her Team!
Scholarship winners will be selected based on:
- Thesis statement
- Supporting evidence
- Paper format and grammar
- Free of plagiarism
The winner’s work, along with their name and photo will be featured on DrJacquieSmiles.com.
Winners will be notified by phone, text and email by May 30, 2020. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Submit your application and essay below by email and don’t forget to attach your essay in .docx format.