Should you get in-office teeth whitening?
According to a survey conducted by the American Academy of cosmetic dentistry, in-office teeth whitening treatments yield better results and make teeth shades lighter than over-the-counter products can do.
Dr. Jacquie Smiles offers in-office teeth whitening for patients in NYC and near Midtown.
Benefits of in-office teeth whitening
- The brightness last longer
- The process is conducted by a professional
- The process is quick and easy
- Teeth whitening treatments conducted in the office take about an hour
- In-office teeth whitening treatments are specially formulated to reduce sensitivity to teeth
CONS OF IN-OFFICE TEETH WHITENING TREATMENT
- You need to schedule an appointment
- The dentist will treat gum disease or any other issue that could interfere with the teeth whitening process
- It takes about an hour or more
ZOOM! TEETH WHITENING TREATMENT
The most popular in-office teeth whitening system is called Zoom! This extraordinary teeth whitening system uses proprietary technology to whiten teeth up to eight shades lighter. The procedure only takes a little over an hour and allows you to relax in the office and enjoy some downtime.
This safe and inexpensive teeth whitening treatment includes ingredients such as carbamide peroxide and hydrogen peroxide to treat the surface of the teeth successfully.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING AN IN-OFFICE TEETH WHITENING TREATMENT SESSION
Your journey with in-office teeth whitening treatment begins with making an appointment with Dr, Jacquie Smiles at her Midtown dental office conveniently located near 30 East 40th Street, New York, NY 10016.
Typically, in-office teeth whitening treatments last about one to two hours at the most.
Schedule your no-obligation teeth whitening consultation and receive $300 OFF.
To learn more about our in-office teeth whitening treatments in NYC, please call us at 212-972-3522 or use our contact form to receive additional information. We are conveniently located near 30 East 40th Street, New York, NY 10016.