At Dr. Jacquie Smiles, we’re committed to providing you with the highest level of orthodontic patient care during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. Our Midtown location is open for dental appointments and visits. We also offer virtual orthodontic consultations during regular business office hours.
We encourage all of our patients to be proactive by scheduling early appointments and consultations. All of our staff are committed to helping you maintain good health and manage any ongoing dental care issues.
We are limiting the number of visitors to our locations helps us to maintain safety standards.
Learn more about steps we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and provide the safest possible environment for our patients and staff.
Safety in Our Offices
At Dr. Jacquie Smiles, we have rigorous measures in place to ensure your safety during your visits.
We have taken extra steps to provide you with the services you need in a safe and comfortable environment. In this new reality, you’ll notice some changes, including:
- Social distancing techniques that include fewer patients and providers in the offices
- Protective barriers at reception desks and one-way traffic throughout the office
- Staff wearing personal protective equipment at all times
- Staff assessing patients for COVID-19 risks prior to coming into the office
- Temperature checks for all patients prior to being seen
- Monitoring any employee and /or patient COVID-19 cases or exposure
- Sanitation and disinfection of common and high-traffic areas
We regularly monitor the CDC’s latest guidance and evolve our policies and procedures to protect our team and serve you.
Upon Your Arrival
Upon entrance to Dr. Jacquie Smiles’ dental care facility, every patient and visitor must be screened by questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. This includes a temperature check. While in the building, all individuals (staff and patients alike) are required to wear a face mask. Although cloth masks are sufficient, we are happy to provide a level 1 surgical mask if needed.
Our office is conveniently located near 30 East 40th Street, New York, NY 10016.