Emergency dental visit in NYC is between $75 – $4,000. This estimate includes an emergency dental exam, one X-ray and minor treatment for relief of oral pain.
The average cost for a dental emergency visit in NYC is between $75 – $4,000. The cost is determined by if you have insurance and emergency dental procedure.
[table id=11 /]
Cost is determined by:
The cost of dental emergency visit in NYC is determined by:
- Your dental insurance
- The expertise of the dentist
- Amount of time and effort required
- Are you an existing or first-time patient
- Office location in NYC
According to the American Dental Association, emergency room visits for dental-related problems increased from 1.1 million in 2000 to 2.2 million in 2012.
What Is A Dental Emergency?
Injuries and pain to the teeth, gums, or face, serious infections, loss of a crown or filling are considered dental emergencies. This category also includes:
- Pain that occurs soon or after dental treatment
- Missing crowns
- Bleeding that occurs soon or after dental treatment
- Wounds or trauma to the cheeks, tongue, or lips
- Accidents that cause severe tooth pain
- Tooth fractures
- Loss of a tooth
- Loose teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Facial pain